According to survey, children who usually do breakfast have better performance in class and games. Not only it provides energy but also helps in problem solving. Healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it will provide appropriate energy to the body as well as provides numerous benefits on health. It will increase endurance and strength in physical activity and also increases focus and concentration in work.
Today I am bringing a breakfast recipe which is healthy and delicious: MEXICAN BAKED EGGS
Here it is:
- 2 eggs.
- Thin Sliced Onion, Red Capsicum and tomato.
- Tomato paste(2 tbsp)
- Diced Tomatoes( 1 big tomato)
- Drained black beans
- Red chili ,Turmeric, Paprika, Chili paste ,Garlic paste(all ½ tsp)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO PREPARE?
- Heat up the frying pan, add red onion and cook it for 1-3 minute until it becomes little softened and brownish.
- Add garlic and chili paste and mix in the onion. After a minute add red capsicum.
- Add fresh tomato and cook it for 20 seconds and pour drained black beans, diced tomato and tomato paste.
- Mix all the ingredients and add dry herbs (turmeric, paprika, and chili (if desired). Allow it to cook for 30 seconds.
- Create 2 holes in gravy to crack the egg so that yolk won’t flow over there.
- Cook it for more time until egg white becomes hard and crispy.
- Finally when it is made according to your desire remove the pan and sprinkle some salt and pepper over it for more taste.
- Serve it with crushed coriander sprinkle over there.
I love to write on healthy and delicious recipes. Your suggestions and comments are most welcome.