Butter chicken is also known as ‘Murgh Makhani’ is an Indian recipe was originated in 1960 in the kitchen’s of Moti-Mahal, Delhi. Now this dish is served in every country. People of every country are fond of Butter chicken. After this, many varieties came in chicken like Tandoori chicken which is marinated whole night with curd and lot’s of spices in it.
Let’s come to main point that How to fry fat along with Butter chicken?For this ,first we have to calculate how much fat, calories, proteins, carbohydrates, Vitamins and minerals in my butter chicken recipe.Here is the list of individual ingredient along with quantity in Butter chicken:-
|Saturated Fat||6.8 gm|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.0 gm|
|Monounsaturated Fat||7.2 gm|
|Calories||500 calories(vary according to recipe)|
How to reduce Calories, Fat and Cholesterol if you are consuming Butter chicken every day?
Chemically saturated fat has no double bond between carbon atoms. It is considered as bad or Trans fat.
- It Increases the cholesterol that increases the risk of heart attack.
- It is responsible for atherosclerosis (narrowing the arteries).
- It has no benefit to body; it only increases your tummy.
How to reduce 6.8 gm Saturated Fat?
- Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
- Don’t eat pastry in desert if you are having butter chicken.
- Fat free milk.
- Say no to Potatoes, pasta, rice for the day.
- All day drink hot water.
- Have 2 glass of lemon water.
- Have to run 5 Km on treadmill.
- Have to do set of 4, 20 jumping jacks next day.
- Take Green Tea only.
- Drink Coconut water between breakfast and lunch.
- After having Butter chicken in lunch, don’t do dinner as only soup has to be considered.
Chemically mono saturated fat is a molecule that has only one unsaturated carbon bond.
- It improves the level of blood cholesterol.
- It Controls the sugar in blood that helps the diabetic patient.
- It reduces the risk of heart stroke.
- It is source of Vitamin E.
Positive or Negative Effect:
Monounsaturated Fat and Polyunsaturated has positive effects on body.So, no need to reduce it.
Omega-3 fatty acids comes in the category of polyunsaturated fat.
- It is very beneficial to improve irregular heartbeat.
- It also helps in reducing the blood pressure.
Positive or Negative Effect:
Monounsaturated Fat and Polyunsaturated has positive effects on body. So, no need to reduce it.
It causes the clogging of the arteries that causes heart attack.
How to reduce 170 mg Cholesterol?
- Apples, Nuts, Oats
- Walking, Jogging or running, Swimming, Taking an aerobics class
- Red wine
- Green tea
- Dark chocolate
How to cut 500 calories ?
- Eat salad 2 times in a day.
- Use small plates for lunch and dinner.
- Cut the desert after the dinner.
- Lemon juice
- Grapy fruits.
- Say no to cold drinks
- In breakfast eat only 2 egg white.
- No butter popcorn.
- Drink sugar free.
If you want to lose weight then dieting is not the solution .The solution is how you can maintain your fat, carbohydrate, protein, cholesterol in your daily diet.
Hope you will like my article. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.