Healthy diet is essential for the growth of new born baby during pregnancy. It is important to balance every nutrient in your diet. During pregnancy you with need Protein and Calcium that helps in developing the bones of the baby. You need huge amount of iron so that helps RBC’s to carry proper oxygen to your baby.
List of the healthy food and fruits that are must during pregnancy:
- Banana: Rich in potassium that will help to tackle with fatigue and will give instant energy. Its energy becomes double if it is taken with oats and milk.
- Fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals. All vitamins and minerals required by body can be fulfilled by eating fruits and raw vegetables.
|Watermelon, Tomato, Pomegranate, Plum, Pineapple, Orange, Lemon, Grapes, Dates, Apple, Banana, Pears, kiwi, Papaya.||Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium, Iron, Selenium, Manganese, Copper , Zinc.||Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (thiamine),Vitamin B2 (riboflavin),Niacin, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6,Vitamin C ,Vitamin E,Vitamin K.|
- Dairy Products: Milk, curd and yogurt are vital for pregnancy. They are the sources for calcium and other useful nutrients for the baby.
- Protein Products: Eggs, fishes, nuts and beans are rich in proteins. Eggs are fundamental component to develop the brain of the baby. You can prefer boiled egg or raw egg in milk. Salmon is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which is beneficial for baby eyes and brain.
- Healthy breakfast: It includes oats, fresh fruits, beans, yogurt, sweet potato, breakfast cereals that will develop the baby of appropriate weight.
- Avoid food that is high in fat: Biscuits, chocolates, cold drinks, ice creams, and butter, creams that will increase the obesity and fat problems. Junk food acts as a poison for new born baby as it will act as an obstacle in developing the brain.
- Whole Grain food: Whole grain food is enriching in iron and folic acid.
7 Day Diet Plan:
#Do you know during pregnancy you need 300 calories more everyday it is good news for women but that doesn’t mean to have cakes and pastries every day.
Breakfast: You can choose one dish for every day in the week. If you choose Yogurt, fresh fruits for Monday then boiled egg for Tuesday, oats with honey for Wednesday, corn flakes for Thrusday, Ceareal with milk and banana on Friday, Wheat waffles with fruits on Saturday.
Lunch: Mushrooms for Monday, Soups and mix vegetable on Tuesday, Chicken soup with baked vegetables, Wheat Chapatti with green vegetable for 2-3 days, Potato with rice for Saturday, Salads on Sunday.
Dinner: Meat with brown rice, soups and salads, vegetables with wheat chapatti, Sometimes pizza and white pasta can be considerable. Spinach and other green vegetables are must.
This article showing the diet plan and healthy breakfast for pregnant.Your comments and suggestions are welcome.