In winters, have you noticed the white loose flakes fall off on your shoulder and back? Sometimes, it may be in light yellow color that comes out by itching in your hairs ,this is actually called seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff (a common scalp condition).In winters due to lack of moisture, the scalp goes dry, loose and flaky which causes dry scalp.
Why it is necessary to cure Dandruff?
- Itching on the scalp make you feel embarrass in front of others.
- Avoid wearing dark color clothes that will make others see dandruff on your shoulders.
- People feel shy in attending social gathering or parties, so it is necessary to cure it.
- It effects on your self-image and lowers down your confidence.
Curing of Dandruff:
- Hot Oil Therapy- Hot oil therapy is best remedy to overcome with this problem as it prevents clogging and provides proper moisture to hair.
- Lemon: After washing your hair, rinse it in lemon water.
- Curd: Massage of curd thrice in a week that will be very effective.
- Wash your hairs 3-4 times in a week: Using any herbal shampoo in winters that helps to tackle any fungal infection or dandruff.
- Vinegar: After washing your hair rinse in vinegar that relieves the dryness from the hair.
- Henna Treatment in every 7 days: Henna treatment is one of the best treatments that prevent dandruff. Add lemon juice, 2 raw eggs, Methi powder and tea water to the henna powder and apply this thick paste on your hair for an hour, then wash it. It not only prevents or remove the dandruff but also provide shine, strength and conditioning to hair.
- Neem Treatment: Add 5-6 Neem leaves in water and keep it for overnight. Next water while bathing rinse your hair in that water that will give relief in itching as well as curing your dandruff.
- Fenugreek seeds: Apply fenugreek seeds with curd on scalp for an hour and wash it.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel: Apply fresh aloe Vera gel on your dry scalp before 15 minutes to bath.
- Apply Ginger with hot oil: Ginger have lots of benefits in curing cough and cold. When it is applied with hot oil on hair, then it becomes remedy for curing the dandruff.
- Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil twice in a week.
Diet to cure dandruff:
- Eat raw vegetable and fruits.
- Eggs that will provide protein and gives healthy hair.
- Drink plenty of water that keeps your body hydrated.
#Healthygyan Tip: Avoid stress and do yoga and meditation that will really help in curing dandruff in this present scenario.