- The Fit Smart is the latest sports and fitness device from Adidas.
- The purpose of this device is to calculate the optical heart rate from your wrist.
- It consists of optical sensor that will recognize your heart rate.
- It can also calculate workout time, calories, pace, distance and stride rate.
- It has wireless Bluetooth syncing that will be compatible with iOS and Android jellybean 4.3 or later versions.
- It has integrated Accelerometer that will calculate the pace and the speed while running.
- Backlit LED helps you to view in dim light conditions.
- This device is water resistant.
- It provides online cardio coaching with miCoach training plans created by professional coaches.
- It has 2 modes coaching with music that will up to 3-4 hours battery life and Marathon mode without music that will up to 7-8 hours battery life.
- It consists of Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (200 mAh).
- It will provide the feature of invisible synchronization of the miCoach.com for updates and coaching but it requires internet connection over wifi.
- 3 workout modes: Coach Mode: In this you have to follow the coaching comes into your Fit smart and it can target on heart rate and calories. Standalone mode: In this Accelerometer can determine the pace and the speed. It is difficult mode because no workout coaching is provided in it like in coach mode. Integrated phone GPS Mode:In this mode, it uses the GPS sensor to calculate pace per distance, and conjunction with the Optical to get the heart rate.
|MATERIALS||Silicon strap; stainless steel bezel; magnesium backplate.|
|SENSORS||GPS, accelerometer, Mio continuous optical heart rate.|
|SIZE||width 48.4mm, height 15.6mm, length (w/strap) 263.1mm.|
|DATA MEMORY||4GB (3GB dedicated to music)|
|DISPLAY||1,45’’ full color transflective TFT LCD, 184px x 184px with capacitive touch.|
|RF PROTOCOL||Bluetooth™ 4.0 2,4 GHz, WLAN.|
- Not wearing the chest strap is excellent to calculate the heart rate.
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity with headphones.
- It will provide the zones of heart rate with different colors that will show you at glance that you are in which zone.
- Accurate measurements with good screen resolution.
- Expensive device.
- Sometimes it will give different reports you run on the same way. So how could it possible?
- Some graphical views are incorrect.
- You have to put slightly upper on wrist to get accurate results otherwise it cannot able to monitor proper heart rate.
GET THIS PRODUCT FROM: Adidas Training Accessories MICOACH SMART RUN WATCH