Are you thinking for the 5 things, I know? Here they are: Tops, Bottoms, Shoes, Underwear and Accessories. It is highly crucial that we should know what to wear?”Perfect attire for gym that can give a pleasurable workout”. It is necessary to choose all the 5 things with fine quality. When I went to gym for the first time, I wore Cotton T-shirt that was my biggest blunder because that could not able to away my sweat. My Gym instructor told me, to wear a polyester type t-shirt, may be it costs more but they will make my sweat away and makes me feel comfortable.List of running wear are as follows:
- Top/T-shirt: Polyester T-shirts or Sports bras are best to wear that can help in movement or it can soak the entire sweat which make us feel fresh in gym. In winter season, we may prefer to wear full sleeve but considering the appropriate material is for Gym. You can also prefer Hoods and wind-sheeted jackets.
- Bottoms/Lowers: It is based on the preference of the person as what it can wear, a short or a long pant, but what I will suggest you, that not to wear baggy type or jeans type for exposing because baggy contains of many chains and pockets that could invite an accident of getting stuck in machines so please don’t wear it and jeans material is even not that much comfortable to stretch your body. I will give you the advice that you should wear a bottom made of polyester or Nylon that makes you comfortable.
- Underwear/Panty: Most sensitive area of our body lies in our underwear where we must take care of hygiene .For this reason; we should avoid Cotton underwear or panties because it won’t whisk the moisture and makes that area wet which cause rashes and itches. Wear only sport underwear that can soak the moisture and make your body parts healthy and hygienic.
- Shoes: Sneakers or Sports shoes must prefer from top brands, as don’t ever compromise with the shoes because bad rubber or material dilutes our skin which is responsible for various skin problems. Good quality rubber provides security from any shock and balancing our feet to protect from any injury.
- Accessories/Bands: While running on treadmill, our whole body is sweating and especially, sweat on face irritates us the most. So most of people used to prefer the hair band and wrist band to remove the sweat while performing any exercise. Towels and Water bottles are also essential accessories to carry in gym.